Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dream List February 2012

I love love love lists. I don't know why, maybe it's the closet compulsive organizer in me. Why that organizer doesn't make an appearance more often???? I don't know. To appease my mind I have compiled a list of things I love, need, and want. Here it goes

Love-things I am happy and grateful for
1. Jesus....Man that guy is SO cool. Beyond being the savior of the bent, broken, and damned, he teaches me about friendship, love and mercy every day. 
2. My family-Blessed by them, what more can I say?
3. High heels, lipstick and mascara-literally all I need to feel pretty. 
4. My Crockpot. Seriously it's a wonder machine.
5. The color green-living in Oregon is a total plus for this one. I am blessed to see that color everyday everywhere I go. I love it!
6. Gardening-I wish my green thumb was just a little bit greener though. I feel big things for this year though. 
7. Pinterest. My family is eating better, my house is cleaner, everything is better with pintererst.
8. The seat warmers in my car. If I drove a piece of poo car and still had seat warmers I would be so happy still.
9. Crossword Puzzles-I embrace my inner elderly person and love doing at least one (sometimes 2) of these a day. 
10. Cooking-It is my happy place.  

Need-things that need to happen/ I need to get STAT
1. Exercising-needs to be more of a priority.
2. Playing more with my kids, specifically my daughter-she has got the short end of the stick with the whole new baby deal, but she's handled it like a champ
3. Eating Healthy/Dieting-Yup, goes hand in hand with that whole exercising thing....gotta get that pre-baby bod back.
4. Devotions in the morning-Typically I do them at night, because mornings are a little crazy for me. However, I read recently that Jesus would seek out the Father in the morning, before the sun even rose and I need to do that too. 
5. Prayer for our mission trip-I have not been doing a good job of this lately/at all. Feel free to join me, prayer for softening of hearts both our group and the people we are going to be witnessing to, prayer for funds to come in, and prayer that God would do a miraculous work while we are in Oaxaca. 
6. A one piece swimsuit-this tiger earned her stripes with this kiddo and doesn't want the world to see them
7. Patience- With my kids and my husband- I lose my cool all to often
8. To skype with my sister-Lindsey if you are reading this, we don't skype enough and I miss you So much. 
9. To get off my booty and clean my house-I probably shouldn't be writing this blog right now, there is always stuff to do in this house
10. To declutter-I need to make a garage sale pile in a bad way, there is way WAY too much stuff in our house. I need to start living more simpler. 

Want-not completely necessary but they would make life easier/more fun
1. Chickens-Names are picked out, we just need the coop and the chicks. 
2. My garden planned out- trying a new style of gardening this year called "companion planting" and I just haven't got the hang of it yet. 
3. A wide striped Chevron skirt/dress(notice the one on the link is not available :(- I swear nowhere has this, and I want it, maybe I should learn to sew
4. My husband to be happy-I know he is happy-ish right now, but he works so dang hard. I would love to be able to see him relax a bit. 
5. The sun to shine a little bit more. Oregon, while beautiful, can be a bit dreary. 
6. To finish my dang cookbook. So SOOOOO close to being done with it. 
7. An endless supply of stamps-I never have forever stamps/international stamps when I need them
8. Shabby Chic Toms-Adorbs!
9. To travel out of Oregon/California/Washington in the near/immediate future-My mom and sister are going to Leon France for my Aunts wedding and I would just die to go with them, however not practical at this time in my life. 
10. A new pair of Wedges (preferably two toned/patterned) would be dandy. 


There it is my dream lists of February, who knows what the future holds for the next few lists. 
Peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment